Guest Author Sheena Shah
A powerful technique to manifest the life you desire using the Law of Attraction is called Scripting. Scripting is a simple tool where you write about your future as if it has already happened. This method is used to deliberately make the smallest to biggest changes in your life.
As we all know, a single second can alter your life for good. So, during scripting, you write about anything that you want to manifest whether it is a new job, weight loss, new car, new home or a relationship. You write a story about these things the way you desire keeping in mind the simplest way you see it manifesting whether a phone call or email or meeting the right person (whatever seems strongest for you). And once that happens, and trust me it will, then you find the next link and start working on the script for that. And so on and so forth.
When scripting, you write your story as if it has already happened, focusing on how you would truly feel if that desire manifested.
Scripting is something you can even do every day to create your day in advance. Whether you want to manifest a nice drive to work, to be a big success during a presentation, or to have some quality time with your kids, write a script for it.
This works best when you use words that make you feel energetic and vibrationally high, words that inspire you and make you feel good. And when you feel that way, you manifest quickly as you align with those emotions. It is important to stay positive and have as much fun as possible during this process. So don’t stress too much over every single word and instead, let it flow and get into the alignment of the feelings of already having what you desire.
You can write your script in the morning or the night before…whatever works best for you. Just remember to write about it as if it’s already happened, focusing on the emotions. Read your script regularly and you’ll bring your vibrational energy into alignment with your desires, causing them to manifest easily in your life.
Tips for Scripting:
- Set a clear intention for what you desire.Example: “I want a new home/car/relationship…”
- Why do you desire it?“I want a new home so that I have more space to be creative.”
- How would it make you feel to manifest it?“I love my new home. It’s so nice to wake up refreshed and eager to greet the world in my new surroundings. It feels so good to just walk around my new home, absolutely carefree. I love the feel of the wooden floors on the stairs, the marble in the living room and the texture of the earth under my feet in my garden. I love sitting in the balcony sipping my coffee and enjoying my quiet time. Ahhh…my life just keeps getting more and more fabulous every single day.”
- Make it believable. The more you believe it’s possible, the faster you’ll see results. If you feel resistance, make your script more general (i.e., use fewer details, amounts, etc.).
- Be grateful. The most important thing to remember is that at the end of the script, express gratitude for what you want to attract as if you already have it. It can be as simple as “Thank you universe for everything you have blessed me with.”
Enjoy the process and let your imagination take flight!
Follow us at
If you are interested in working with Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach Sheena Shah email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump to Comments