One of the reasons why positive thinking is so important is that positive thinking raises your vibration and allows you to sync with your desires. Positive beliefs and thoughts are one of the most powerful keys to the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction states that we attract not what we want, but who we are. Think about it for a moment, everyone in the world wants something, but only a handful of people know how to manifest what they desire. These people understand the power of positive thinking. They are aware that positive thoughts help them to manifest more money, abundance, love, a better relationship, better health and more.
Remember, the key to the Law of Attraction is to maintain high positive vibrations and a passionate, emotional state about your desires and intentions. This all begins with your beliefs and your thoughts.
Secrets to manifesting a positive mindset and empower the Law of Attraction:
1. Focus on your desires. Never focus on wants. Wants are things we do not have. Remember we attract what we are, not what we want. Focus on desires and turn those real desires into positive intentions. Be sure to write them down in a particular journal. There are few things more sacred in this life than your intentions so treat them accordingly.
2. Turn your problems into challenges. Remove the word problem from your vocabulary. In life, we are gifted with difficulties and challenges that most of the time can be transformed into opportunities. Good things often come from challenges.
3. Challenge your thoughts. Your mind is a creative machine. It can create all kinds of things that are not true. Under the guidance of creative visualization, your mind is a powerful and positive tool. However, when your mind is left unguarded, it can create fears, doubts, and scenarios that do not exist. Challenge your thoughts. Your thoughts are the seed of the Law of Attraction.
4. Focus on an action. At every turn in the road, there is an action you can take. People of action are people that attract more of what they desire in life. Not every action is perfect. However, you can correct your actions as you go. Bigger steps lead to more significant results. When you take action, your mind automatically shifts into a positive state. Your vibration begins to rise, and you manifest more of what you desire through the Law of Attraction.
5. Develop an attitude of gratitude. The proceeding statement is a simple sentence that has been passed around and lost its meaning to most people. Within its simpleness is a deep, profound truth. You cannot feel negative when you are thinking about all the things you are grateful for in your life. Fill you mind with thoughts of Thanksgiving.
6. Give up the resistance. Sometimes we try to hard. We over think everything, we worry, and resist new ideas, or new beliefs, and the result is that we begin to feel negative. Our vibration starts to sink. The Universe is filled with opportunities, people, and ideas that will change the entire direction of your life. Stop resisting. Take positive steps to move forward in a new and exciting direction.
7. Be in the now. When you are loving, focus only on love. When you are writing, focus only on writing. When you are eating, focus only on the taste of the food. Enjoy each and every moment in your life. This is your time, make it special by living in the now, not somewhere off in the future. Yes, you can schedule time for creative visualization, which is a positive step to take. However, be in the present. Be in the now.
For more information on creative visualization and how it can aid you with the Law of Attraction check out our guaranteed program on creative visualization. Also, fill your life with positive beliefs, hopes, dreams, desires, and goals. Lastly, we appreciate you sharing them here on this blog. What steps would you suggest to help people develop a more positive, uplifting mindset?
Having watched “The Secret,” I always thought to think about what I wanted to manifest in my life. Hearing you say that “we attract what we are, NOT what we want” is worth its weight in gold by itself. Also focus on your emotions and feelings because they will let you know what you are attracting. Use creative visualization in the morning and at night for 5- 10 minutes, release it to the Universe and feel good throughout the day knowing that it is on the way or something better.
To keep my vibrations high I make the Law of Attraction a daily priority. I use a variety of techniques: positive visualization, positive affirmations, and the Law of Attraction podcasts by Robert Zink.
Definitely something I am working on. Being in the here and now through meditation. Also, working on being more grateful.. Thanks for sharing
R/s Robert & Rachel
Everyday i do tapping for manifesting $1000000 & attracting love for last 8 days, I am widow & proprietor of small trading firm,i want to increase my business turnover ,if any video in the matter pl let me know ,
If already it is not there pl prepare one ,this is my humble request
The key is not to think of money as such, as that’s a need and a need is lack. Therefore you get more lack. It’s not easy to connect with oneness. But love giving be sure what you want. Write it down and think every day of love kindness being generous. Etc etc. Then you connect
I’m a strong believer of positive thinking . it direct one’s life towards achieving better things in future. I really love the 7 secrets to manifesting a positive mindset displayed above. I read and digested them. Thanks for this mind blowing article.
My way of having gratitude is through my work. I do remodeling and get paid for it. When i finish a job, I am constantly grateful even before i actually get the paycheck. Many times that check is for a larger amount than I had originally expected! Its one big positive grateful feedback loop. Nowadays, I am not even surprised at the larger amount, because i know that my bank account is increasing daily!
Healthy relationships that love me the good in this world being greatful to be who I am
People that love me for who I am and people the good in this world
I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!