You and I are responsible for the personal wisdom, joy and happiness in our lives. By adopting these 8 simple secrets and applying them to your life, you will increase the likelihood of attracting and creating the life you want. Everything that we attract in our life begins with personal responsibility. These 8 secrets are the ultimate in personal responsibility. They work and are easy to apply. Read them over and give them a try.
1. Become your own best friend. Once you realize that you are the best friend you will ever have, the decisions you make and the thoughts you think will change which means you will begin attracting new energy.
2. Set clear intentions. Your intentions determine where you are going in life. Be clear about what you want. This is the key to attracting the life you desire.
3. Examine your fears. Your fears and doubts are the brakes that keep you from living the life you really want to live. Once you know your fears you can begin to take control of them and eradicate them from your life.
4. Discover your ego from your true self. Uncovering who you really are and what you really want to become will require some meditations and inner soul searching. It is vital that you understand when you are being motivated by your ego or your true inner searching for love, light and truth.
5. Love. Love yourself, your mate, your community, family, friends, and the world in which you life. Fill your life with love and expect love to come to you. Settle for nothing less than a life filled with love.
6. Know that you are co-creator of your reality. You are a magical being. You are the microcosm of the macrocosm. You have the ability to create the world you want for yourself. There is nothing beyond your limits. You can do it all, be it all and have it all. Your life is the product of your creation, especially your inner joy and happiness.
7. Be grateful. Look for moments each day to fill yourself with gratitude. It is impossible to be anything less than filled with joy and happiness when you practice gratitude.
8. Open your eyes to the mystical and the magical. There are many paths that when explored will open your mind to your true magical self. This alone will fill you with joy and happiness. For me, that path is the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn. The teachings in the Golden Dawn are filled with depth and wonder. The whole system is an exploration into the Law of Attraction. Check out:www.esotericgoldendawn.com
Life can have some serious challenges, but your ability to take charge of your beliefs, actions and habits will optimize your ability to enjoy life and fill your life with happiness and joy.
Jump to Comments