In the world of gambling, there is an important law called the law of mathematics or averages. Here is how the law of mathematics works. As an example, it states that over a million hands of blackjack the house will win 1 ½ % over the players, assuming the players are playing perfect blackjack. Naturally depending on the game, the mathematical odds will vary. Some games pay higher odds for the house and others less. PLUS, the house has a huge bankroll and can withstand negative streaks.
The Law of Mathematics and averages is both good news and bad news. Then bad news is that if you gamble a million hands, you will lose. The good news is that you will not be betting a million hands. You might play a few thousand over the course of a weekend. This example applies to others games of change as well. There is even better news, with the correct training and mind conditioning, a gambler can convert into a successful business person who no longer views gambling as a game of chance but rather a well thought out investment that pays big dividends!
Many years ago, I moved across the country with only enough money in my pocket for a casino stop. I stopped in Reno N.V. on my way to Seattle. By the time the dust settled, I had enough money to go forward to my new destination and set up a home. I also had enough money in my pocket to cover my living expense for six months.
I lived in Las Vegas for five years in my 30’s and used the power of the Law of Attraction to support myself and a family. I not only made lots of money, but I also taught others how to make money too. Over the years, I have helped hundreds of people add gambling to their investment portfolio using the Law of Attraction.
- One lady won enough to buy a new home
- A couple was able to take a dream vacation back to the mother land
- Several people have used their winnings to invest in a business
- A recent client won a Million Dollars on the Lottery
- And just this evening a Client won $1250.00 after winning several hundred earlier in the week.
Money is too damn easy to win. The problem is that most gamblers make it a chore. They struggle with their thoughts and belief. Read some of the suggestions I have included in this article. Gambling can be a ton of fun when you are winning. If you decide you want to take your gambling activities to the next level, I suggest you begin a short program of Miracle Mentoring and Alchemy Life Coaching. Once you understand how to apply the Law of Attraction to you desire to win, you will almost immediately be putting more money in your wallet.
Here are some powerful suggestions to help you win more money gambling through the Law of Attraction:
1. Develop clear intentions of what you expect. Be optimistic and realistic at the same time. Begin to look at gambling as an investment with a high payoff and quick return. Before you start, set intentions for the week, month, or even the day. Focus on your purpose or something better before and during play. End play when you have reached your objective for the time allotted.
2. Affirmations daily. Before you get serious about investing in gambling as a way of earning more money, you need to retune your mind to think like an attractor, rather than a gambler. Remember, most players lose money, but Law of Attraction attractors attract money. Your goal is to attract money, streaks, and winners. The law of mathematics states that over the course of a million plays you will lose and the house will win. So, as an attractor, you are bending the law of mathematics to attract streaks or wins while you are playing. You do this by changing your beliefs, and you change your thinking through visualization and affirmations.
3. Do not play with money you can’t afford to lose. The bets might be more thrilling when you play with the milk money, but it is never a wise idea. The reason is, your fear of losing attracts more of the same. Play with a bankroll that you have built up and are prepared to invest.
4. Always stay with a winner, walk away from a loser. If you are winning, do not stop. The Universe is bringing you a streak, and you need to ride it out. One day, I was on a streak, and it lasted until five a.m. I started the previous day at 11 a.m. I was playing Black Jack, and when I finally lost three hands in a row, I knew the streak was over. A gambler would have continued to play in an attempt to regain the streak. I am not a gambler; I am an attractor. I got up from the table, had breakfast and put the $12,000 in my pocket. If the energy or vibe is present you will know within an hour or so, if not, quit and come back later or shift the game, etc.
5. Invoke strong emotions into winning bets. The Universe matches what we are, not what we want. When you emotionalize something a loss, you give it power, and the result is that more losses are on the way. When you emotionalize a win, more wins are coming your way. Get excited about each and every win. Attract more of the same.
6. Gratitude. Always operate from a state of gratitude. When you are grateful for all you have, and all you are attracting, your mind becomes less of that of a gambler and more of an investor.
7. Mojo Bag. The creation of a money attraction mojo bag is very robust these are created with semi-precious stones, herbs, incantations, candle way, magical symbols, etc. When you use your bag, anoint it with cedar oil or nutmeg. We have created several Law of Attraction mojo bags for professional gamblers and stock investors and when use correctly, they become a marvelous tool for attracting more wins, faster, with bigger payoffs. I only make them for people that I believe are responsible and approach gambling in a professional manner.
Money and wins are too easy to come by. You can win far more often than you lose and thus put tons of cash in your wallet.
The tips given above will help you on your way. Use them, embrace them. If you feel you need hands on a mentoring contact us at www.lawofattractionsolutions.com and sign up for your FREE 30 minutes of Miracle Mentoring and Alchemy Life Coaching. Claim your fair share of the winnings.
Jump to Comments